Taste test: With the rapid acceleration in the number of limited-edition Oreos recently, we've seen lots of new flavors but precious few changes in cookie design. That drought has finally ended, as this package featured Oreos with the standard markings on one side of each sandwich and an assortment of five Olympic-themed designs on the other. Designs included a cross-country skier; a figure skater; a ski jumper; the American flag and the Olympic rings; and a crest surrounding the words "Team USA."
The package was not identified as Double Stuf, but the fillings of these sandwiches sure looked thicker than usual. They tasted just like regular Oreos, or at least Double Stuf ones. Whoever eats the most packages of these in one sitting should get a gold medal!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as non-Olympic Oreos.
From the package: “5 new cookie designs supporting Team USA”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road