Taste test: This special version of Oreos had two blonde Oreo cookies enclosing a dark orange filling, with the standard Oreo markings on the outsides of the sandwich. We crunched in to find that they were really good, with the standard Oreo texture and a great pumpkin pie taste. The feel of the creme was slightly gritty, but not really in a bad way — it wasn't anything like a smooth pumpkin pie filling, but it was about as gritty as your normal Oreo creme. Every one of our snackers who tried these loved them. Oreo folks, please don't make these just a limited-time flavor!
One thing we noticed when the cookies were still in the box was that the sandwiches didn't look like they were solidly held together. It was trivial to pull one of the cookies off, and when we did, it came off cleanly, with all of the orange creme on one side. That's different from standard Oreos, which typically give some resistance when you pull them apart and usually leave at least some creme on each side. It does make things easier for those who want to build their own double-stuffed Pumpkin Spice Oreo sandwiches!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road