Taste test: This packet contained four Oreos, with the conventional size of cookies and a pale pink filling that seemed to be thinner than the standard single-stuff filling that we're accustomed to.
We crunched in to find a nice mix of sweet strawberry from the filling and chocolate from the cookies. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a strawberry milkshake or Strawberry Nesquik.
From the package: “La galleta favorita de la leche”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow in Costa Rica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road