Taste test: This packet contained four Oreos, with the conventional size of cookies and a pale pink filling that seemed to be thinner than the standard single-stuff filling that we're accustomed to.
We crunched in to find a nice mix of sweet strawberry from the filling and chocolate from the cookies. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a strawberry milkshake or Strawberry Nesquik.
From the package: “La galleta favorita de la leche”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road