Taste test: This special flavor of Oreos used the cookies from Golden Oreos, with a maple filling that was very close to the same color as the cookies.
We crunched in to find that amid the loud crunch of the cookies, there was a definite maple flavor in the filling. It wasn't super-strong, but it wasn't weak either — they struck about the right balance here, a good level of sweetness. The taste reminded me of maple syrup on my pancakes. Tasty!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't smell much maple. Very similar to the regular Golden Oreos.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Golden cookie with maple flavor creme”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road