Taste test: This special flavor of Oreos used the cookies from Golden Oreos, with a maple filling that was very close to the same color as the cookies.
We crunched in to find that amid the loud crunch of the cookies, there was a definite maple flavor in the filling. It wasn't super-strong, but it wasn't weak either — they struck about the right balance here, a good level of sweetness. The taste reminded me of maple syrup on my pancakes. Tasty!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't smell much maple. Very similar to the regular Golden Oreos.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Golden cookie with maple flavor creme”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Cookies (614 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Sandwiches (278 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road