Taste test: This seasonal version of Oreos featured two changes from the standard ones, with a dark red filling replacing the white (but no change in flavor), plus special designs replacing the standard Oreo marking on one cookie face for each sandwich.
The cookies featured a snowman's face, with top hat and scarf; a snowflake; a pair of mittens with stars on them; a penguin wearing a scarf; and the words "Snow day!" with some stars and snowballs. Those were the same designs as the Winter Oreo, so really this was just a change of name and packaging. It was all quite good, with clever designs, plenty of very red filling and the usual Oreo taste.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Oreo smell.
From the package: “5 cool winter designs” ... “Red colored creme – same taste” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road