Taste test: This special edition of Oreos was the first among the many special editions to re-do the Oreo logo in a themed style, though they did have the regular Oreo logo on one side of the package. Each sandwich had the standard Oreo markings on one face, with the other side alternating among designs based on White Walkers, House Lannister, House Targaryen and House Stark.
Unlike many other limited edition Oreos, whose packages have been shrinking down to as little as 10.5 oz., this one was actually bigger than normal Oreos at 15.35 oz. The cookies had quite a bit of filling, and though it didn't say Double Stuf, the package contained 30 cookies, which was the same number promised in the 15.25 oz. Double Stuf. So the numbers worked out close enough that I'm declaring these to be Double Stuf. They tasted just like those too — there was no special flavor here, just the Games of Thrones package and markings. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Oreos.
From the package: “#ForTheThrones” ... “4 designs”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (158 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (286 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road