Taste test: Like the other varieties of Oreo Fudge Cremes that we've reviewed (mint, peanut butter, birthday cake and original), each of these cookies consisted of a single Oreo cookie rather than a sandwich, with creme filing on on side, all coated in fudge. The package contained a tray that left a large gap between cookies, but they still managed to fit 28 of them inside, so that was OK. From the outside, the cookies looked the same as the other kinds.
We crunched in to find a strong kick of coconut in the creme filling, with none of the dreaded coconut texture. There was plenty of chocolate and creme to taste as well, but the coconut dominated. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong coconut smell.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road