Oreo Fudge Cremes
From looking at the words and pictures on the box, I gathered that they actually took just one of the two Oreo cookie wafers and put the Oreo creme filling on one side — for sort of an open-faced Oreo sandwich — and then coated that in chocolate. But when I bit in, it turned out that even that wasn't quite true. The cookie wafer didn't appear to be a real Oreo one with the textured surface, but a rather a differently shaped flat one, with a lip around the edge to contain the creme. And the creme wasn't the same dry congealed creme from Oreos, but rather a moister version that was actually creamy. Regardless of all that, I had no complaints. The combination of crunchy cookie, creamy creme and milk chocolate was very nice. I enjoyed eating several cookies with a glass of milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like those Keebler Fudge Grahams. Very good.
From the package: “A Crispy Chocolate Cookie Topped with Unmistakable Oreo Creme, Covered in Fudge.” ... “Serving Size 3 cookies (35g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road