Taste test: Not long after Pop-Tarts rolled out two Dunkin' Donuts flavors (Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Vanilla Latte), these coffee-themed Oreos promised to deliver the flavor of a mocha beverage from Dunkin' Donuts in Oreo form. Each sandwich appeared to have the same chocolate cookies as the regular Oreos, but their filling was a very light brown rather than the usual white. The cookies had standard Oreo markings — no Dunkin' Donuts logo or anything.
I poured myself some cold milk and grabbed two cookies, then crunched in to find that the filling did indeed have some coffee in it. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I enjoy the taste of coffee and chocolate, and this particular mocha mix wasn't a standout, but it was good, with about the right balance of coffee and chocolate for me.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular Oreos. Couldn't notice any coffee.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- All Dunkin' Donuts (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published July 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road