Taste test: Not long after Pop-Tarts rolled out two Dunkin' Donuts flavors (Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Vanilla Latte), these coffee-themed Oreos promised to deliver the flavor of a mocha beverage from Dunkin' Donuts in Oreo form. Each sandwich appeared to have the same chocolate cookies as the regular Oreos, but their filling was a very light brown rather than the usual white. The cookies had standard Oreo markings — no Dunkin' Donuts logo or anything.
I poured myself some cold milk and grabbed two cookies, then crunched in to find that the filling did indeed have some coffee in it. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I enjoy the taste of coffee and chocolate, and this particular mocha mix wasn't a standout, but it was good, with about the right balance of coffee and chocolate for me.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular Oreos. Couldn't notice any coffee.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- All Dunkin' Donuts (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1762 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Sandwiches (276 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road