Oreo DQ Blizzard Creme
Taste test: The Oreos in this package looked quite a bit different from regular Oreos, as they had much more creme filling, and the creme appeared to have tiny bits of Oreo embedded inside.
The cookies had the same markings as standard Oreos (no DQ logo or anything). I grabbed five cookies and crunched in to find that the creme tasted quite a bit different than regular Oreos, and not in a good way. It was very, very sweet — really, too sweet. It kind of reminded me of the taste of some cheap, non-Oreo sandwich cookies. The taste wasn't quite awful, but it just wasn't as good as regular Oreos with their delicious creme. It didn't remind me of the taste of a Blizzard (mmmm ... Blizzard!) at all.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty much the regular Oreos smell, but maybe a bit like ice cream too.
From the package: “Only at DQ Blizzard 25th Birthday Blending Since 1985” ... “Limited Edition” ... “To open, pull apart seal – To close, roll & secure ties”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road