Oreo Crunchy Bites
Taste test: This British version of Oreos looked to take a much different approach than the standard Oreos, as they were in a bag, no tray, with very stylized art on the bag that had me expecting that they were maybe some kind of Oreo-shaped candy rather than being cookies.
It turned out that they were fairly typical miniatured Oreos, with the thickness of Oreo Thins and the diameter of Mini Oreos — a combination that we've seen before in the form of Oreo Thins Bites. By all appearances, these were those. Yet when I ate them, there seemed to be something more at work — they changed the taste for the worse. It seemed like the creme filling lost all of its creaminess, so it was just sweet. That threw everything out of balance with the creme/chocolate. I didn't like the taste. They ruined the Oreo-ness. Not good.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Different from Oreos, just sweet and not in a good way, without the usual chocolate or creaminess.
From the package: “Chocolate flavour sandwich biscuits with a vanilla flavour filling (32%).” ... “May contain milk.”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road