Oreo Crispy Tiramisu
Taste test: This version of Oreos from Japan followed the ultra-thin shape of the American Oreos branded as Thins, using the standard black cookies, though in a flavor that we've not seen in Thins or any other kind of Oreo before, with a light brown-colored filling.
We crunched in to find a mix of coffee and chocolate, leaning more to the chocolate side, but still a much different taste than regular white-filling Oreos. With the Tiramisu and chocolate together, it was a fairly intense taste, so I'm glad that I had mine with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet coffee smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (150 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road