Oreo Crispy Tiramisu
Taste test: This version of Oreos from Japan followed the ultra-thin shape of the American Oreos branded as Thins, using the standard black cookies, though in a flavor that we've not seen in Thins or any other kind of Oreo before, with a light brown-colored filling.
We crunched in to find a mix of coffee and chocolate, leaning more to the chocolate side, but still a much different taste than regular white-filling Oreos. With the Tiramisu and chocolate together, it was a fairly intense taste, so I'm glad that I had mine with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet coffee smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (158 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Sandwiches (286 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road