Oreo Crispy Lemon
Taste test: This is the first "Crispy" version of Oreos that we've reviewed, but Crispy appears to be the Japanese branding for the same thinner-cookie version of Oreos sold in the USA as Oreo Thins, which we've reviewed in several flavors. One of those flavors was Lemon, but it was not the same as this, since that one used the Golden Oreo cookies, while this one went with the chocolate ones. We've also reviewed a standard full-thickness chocolate Oreo with a lemon filling, a limited edition known as Lemon Twist, which was terrible.
This kind wasn't a standout, but it was better than the Lemon Twist. They didn't use as sweet or intense of a lemon filling, so the disastrous lemon vs. chocolate matchup in Lemon Twist didn't cause the same problem here. The taste was OK.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong lemon smell.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road