Oreo Crispy Brownie
Taste test: This box from Japan contained three separate foil packets, each containing eight sandwiches constructed much like Oreo Thins, with thinner-than-normal Oreo cookies enclosing a creme filling, which was brownie-flavored in this case. The filling had a light brown color, a bit darker than the chocolate creme Oreos but still quite a bit lighter than the cookies surrounding it.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch from the thin cookies, crumbs flying all over the place, and a chocolate taste that was good, but not much more like brownies than other chocolate Oreos. The Brownie Batter version were a better match for the taste of brownies, and the Mrs. Freshley's Oreo brownies came even closer — because they really were brownies. Still, good stuff.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid chocolate smell, but not specifically like brownies.
From the package: “Imported from Japan”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road