Oreo Crispy Brownie
Taste test: This box from Japan contained three separate foil packets, each containing eight sandwiches constructed much like Oreo Thins, with thinner-than-normal Oreo cookies enclosing a creme filling, which was brownie-flavored in this case. The filling had a light brown color, a bit darker than the chocolate creme Oreos but still quite a bit lighter than the cookies surrounding it.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch from the thin cookies, crumbs flying all over the place, and a chocolate taste that was good, but not much more like brownies than other chocolate Oreos. The Brownie Batter version were a better match for the taste of brownies, and the Mrs. Freshley's Oreo brownies came even closer — because they really were brownies. Still, good stuff.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid chocolate smell, but not specifically like brownies.
From the package: “Imported from Japan”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road