Taste test: These Oreos looked much like the Winter Oreos, with the same red-colored filling (but without the winter-themed cookie designs), yet this one promised to bring a spicy cinnamon flavor along with the red, rather than Winter Oreo's "same great taste." The package showed what appeared to be a bunch of Red Hots, arranged into the shape of a heart. As a fan of spicy cinnamon things, especially Hot Tamales, this sounded great to me, and I was eager to see how the spicy cinnamon taste would combine with chocolate.
Unfortunately, the taste (and the ingredients) seemed to indicate that they forgot something here. I could taste some cinnamon (though not a lot) but it was neither hot nor spicy. I checked the ingredients for cayenne pepper or any other kind of pepper, but came up empty. While I was at it, I checked for cinnamon — none of that either! The taste was good, mostly like regular Oreos, with a nice hint of cinnamon candy, but definitely no heat or spice.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon candy smell, but you really have to hold the cookies close to your nose to notice it.
From the package: “Cinnamon candy flavor creme artificially flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road