Taste test: These special Oreos kept the conventional chocolate cookies while replacing the white creme with a mix of chocolate creme (around the edges) and strawberry creme (in the center). The chocolate creme had a fairly light brown color, or at least it looked light against the nearly black cookies. The pink strawberry creme wasn't visible without biting into or peeling open a sandwich.
I bit in to find that the sandwiches had a more solid crunch than I'm accustomed to from Oreos. The taste was good, with lots of chocolate and an appropriate amount of reasonably authentic strawberry to balance it out. I had a few of them with a cup of cold milk, a nice combination!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More chocolate than strawberry, but a very nice mix.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Chocolate & strawberry flavor creme artificially flavored” ... “Net Wt 10.7 oz (303g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Chocolate (1776 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Limited Editions (413 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road