Taste test: This special version of Oreos consisted of light yellow/beige cookies with the same surface design as regular Oreos and a filling that was a 50/50 split of bright orange and yellow.
We crunched in to find something similar to the usual Oreo crunch, but maybe a little less brittle and crumbly, with a very sweet filling. We shared these with a large group of snackers, including some who like candy corn, some who dislike it and some who are indifferent. Most people liked the taste, though there were a few complaints about excessive sweetness. There was lots of disagreement on whether the cookies matched the candy corn taste. Some people thought it was spot-on, while others couldn't taste the connection. One taster who said she's a big fan of candy corn liked the taste a lot and thought it really was like candy corn.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like Oreos. Not like candy corn either. Kind of like very sweet cookies.
From the package: “Limited Edition” .... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Candy Corn (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road