Oreo Candy Cane Creme with Crunchy Sprinkles
Taste test: This Christmas version of Oreos had the same general structure as a regular Oreo, but they replaced with white filling with a half-red/half-white filling, and one of the two cookies in each sandwich had Christmas tree-like designs on its outer surface.
The cookies tasted really good, with a really nice hit of peppermint in the creme that really went well with the chocolate cookies. The creme layer also seemed to be a bit thicker than the standard Oreo creme. The box said that there were "crunchy sprinkles" within the creme and pictured them in red, but in reality they were more subtle — I mostly saw bits of black cookie stuck to the creme. The slightly different appearance didn't really matter, as these tasted very good!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice peppermint and chocolate smell. Great!
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was discovered by Janet Q. Review published February 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road