Oreo Candy Cane Creme with Crunchy Sprinkles
Taste test: This Christmas version of Oreos had the same general structure as a regular Oreo, but they replaced with white filling with a half-red/half-white filling, and one of the two cookies in each sandwich had Christmas tree-like designs on its outer surface.
The cookies tasted really good, with a really nice hit of peppermint in the creme that really went well with the chocolate cookies. The creme layer also seemed to be a bit thicker than the standard Oreo creme. The box said that there were "crunchy sprinkles" within the creme and pictured them in red, but in reality they were more subtle — I mostly saw bits of black cookie stuck to the creme. The slightly different appearance didn't really matter, as these tasted very good!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice peppermint and chocolate smell. Great!
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (150 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Janet Q. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road