Taste test: When I was in school, it always annoyed me to see all sorts of "Back to School" sales during the summer, long before school was really going to start. Can't they just let us enjoy our summer without reminding us about school? But I guess if you're going to remind me about school, it might as well be on the outside of an Oreo that I'm eating.
In these limited-edition Oreos, one face of each sandwich had the standard Oreo design, while the other rotated among four different designs, only one of which was specially a "Back to School" message. One said "Welcome Back!" while another said "Go Team!" and the final one had the word "Oreo" on a bullhorn. All of them tasted like regular Oreos.
One nice touch was that the front of the package showed a paper airplane, because one thing that I do remember fondly about school was building lots of paper airplanes.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Oreos smell. Nice.
From the package: “Limited edition” ... “Family size!” ... “4 fun back to school designs • Same great taste”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road