Taste test: As a major fan of Nutter Butters, classic the peanut butter sandwich cookies shaped like peanuts, I couldn't have been much more excited than I was when I noticed that there's a double-stuffed version!
I opened the package to find that the cookies were big, had lots of peanut detailing on the cookies' outer faces, and did indeed have a thick layer of the peanut butter creme. I crunched in to find that they were every bit as delicious as you would think a Double Nutty would be. Mmmmmm!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet peanut butter smell. Nice/
From the package: “2X smooth peanut butter creme*” .... “The Peanut Butter Lovers' Cookie” ... “Family size!” ... “*Made with double the amount of peanut butter creme compared to Family Size Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Cookies (613 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (342 snacks)
- Sandwiches (278 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road