Taste test: As a major fan of Nutter Butters, classic the peanut butter sandwich cookies shaped like peanuts, I couldn't have been much more excited than I was when I noticed that there's a double-stuffed version!
I opened the package to find that the cookies were big, had lots of peanut detailing on the cookies' outer faces, and did indeed have a thick layer of the peanut butter creme. I crunched in to find that they were every bit as delicious as you would think a Double Nutty would be. Mmmmmm!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet peanut butter smell. Nice/
From the package: “2X smooth peanut butter creme*” .... “The Peanut Butter Lovers' Cookie” ... “Family size!” ... “*Made with double the amount of peanut butter creme compared to Family Size Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road