Nonni's Biscotti Bites Double Chocolate Salted Caramel
Taste test: These small pieces of biscotti had four things going on all at once: a crunchy chocolate base, chunks of caramel inside the base, a milk chocolate coating outside, and chunks of salt adhering to the milk chocolate coating.
I crunched in to find really nice texture — solid, crisp and crunchy, without being hard. As I del the crunch in my mouth, on came an explosion of flavors that really worked well together. They didn't hold back on the salt, and that was nice, as the many pieces provided a great contrast to the delicious chocolate and caramel. With the caramel concentrated into chunks and the salt on the outside, each bite could offer a different combination depending on which elements were encountered. Great texture, great taste — great in every way!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “A joyous indulgence loaded with caramel bits. Dipped and topped with milk chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. The perfect daily escape.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nonni's Food LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road