Nonni's Biscotti Bites Very Berry Almond
Taste test: This biscotti came in small, arch-shaped pieces, with a light beige color on most surfaces, some berries and nuts jutting through the side surfaces, and a fairly thin white yogurt coating on the bottom of most pieces.
(Some pieces had the coating on the side instead.) We crunched in to find a very soft crunch at first, and then a much chewier feel when encountering the berries. The berries and sweet yogurt coating were most noticeable when biting in, but after that, the almond taste became the dominant flavor. Tasty.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild berry smell. Nice.
From the package: “A joyous indulgence loaded with fresh nuts, berries and dipped in creamy yogurt. The perfect daily escape. Enjoy.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nonni's Food LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road