Nonni's Biscotti Bites Very Berry Almond
Taste test: This biscotti came in small, arch-shaped pieces, with a light beige color on most surfaces, some berries and nuts jutting through the side surfaces, and a fairly thin white yogurt coating on the bottom of most pieces.
(Some pieces had the coating on the side instead.) We crunched in to find a very soft crunch at first, and then a much chewier feel when encountering the berries. The berries and sweet yogurt coating were most noticeable when biting in, but after that, the almond taste became the dominant flavor. Tasty.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild berry smell. Nice.
From the package: “A joyous indulgence loaded with fresh nuts, berries and dipped in creamy yogurt. The perfect daily escape. Enjoy.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nonni's Food LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road