Taste test: These thin, rectangular cookies had the words "Noel Sultana" embossed into their tops, with a pattern of holes around those words and some ridges lining the inside of the edges.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch with a crumbly feel, with lots of sweet and tasty cookie flavor. They were sweeter than your average butter cookie, but they didn't have sugary surfaces or a highly sugary taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, sweet smell.
From the package: “Galletas Dulces/Sweet Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road