Taste test: This was one of the more elaborate cookie packages we've encountered, and it also contained some pretty good cookies.
The large package started with a foil wrapper depicting Santa reading his mail, plus lots of cookies. Opening the foil revealed a thin cardboard box bearing the same artwork on front. The back of the box had some Christmas cards and stamps that could be cut off (if you have access to a scissor). Inside the box, there was a clear plastic tray that was molded to fit the particular cookie shapes, plus the tray was sealed with a clear peel-off top. The tray contained seven kinds of regular butter cookies, one chocolate butter cookie, plus some chocolate wafers. Back to the elaborate packaging, the chocolate wafers were actually contained in their own a sealed foil wrapper within the tray. Some of the cookies had plain geometric designs, while others had Christmas symbols on them, including Santa, candy canes and candles. They were all good cookies, and I enjoyed eating them with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good butter cookies smell.
From the package: “Made in Colombia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road