Taste test: This Oreos knockoff promised some mint, and given the vast success of every Oreo variety that incorporated mint, it seemed worth a try.
The sandwiches highly resembled Oreos, with very similar looking cookies bearing floral designs — perhaps copying Oreo even more than other knockoffs by surrounding the Newman logo in the center with an oval — and lots of white filling.
I crunched in to find a crumbly feel, much like Oreos, with a great mint taste mixed into the creme filling. It was less minty than Mint Oreos, which boast a green filling, but still plenty minty. As usual, the mint, chocolate and creme made for a very tasty combination.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell, mmmmmm!
From the package: “Made with Organic Flour & Organic Sugar” ... “Crème filled mint chocolate cookies” ... “Serving size 2 Cookies (25g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road