Taste test: These chocolate-filled chocolate sandwich cookies were about the same size as Oreos, but with a simpler design.
The outer surface of each cookie was generally smooth and had the Milo logo carved away into the chocolate cookie. The chocolate filling was slightly darker than the cookie (though oddly, the illustration on the package show the filling being lighter). They were good, with nice texture that combined a good crunch with a creamy center, plus a very good chocolate taste. Our snackers enjoyed eating them and sang their praises.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate flavored cookie sandwich with creamy center” ... “Product of/Producto de Colombia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Sandwiches (286 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road