Taste test: We're assuming that these sandwich cookies were not officially endorsed by U2 (which would make them Irish cookies) since they were actually imported from Brazil.
The Bono logo was embossed on each of the beige cookies enclosing the sandwich, with a creamy caramel filling in the middle. The mixture was quite tasty, and it was hard to avoid going back to the tube for more cookies. They did leave a sweet aftertaste behind, but our tasters liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell.
From the package: “Biscoito Recheado Doce de Leite” ... “0g de gordura trans na porçäo”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road