Taste test: This package contained square sandwich cookies based on Nestlé's Brazilian chocolate drink. They were chocolate through and through, with the brown cookies enclosing each sandwich bearing the Nescau logo and lightning bolt, and the filling in the middle was a slightly darker shade of brown.
There was plenty of chocolate, but even with the filling, the overall feel was somewhat dry — and made lots of crumbs — so some cold milk helped a lot with the enjoyment of this one. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, but good.
From the package: “Made in Brazil”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Sandwiches (286 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road