Taste test: This package contained square sandwich cookies based on Nestlé's Brazilian chocolate drink. They were chocolate through and through, with the brown cookies enclosing each sandwich bearing the Nescau logo and lightning bolt, and the filling in the middle was a slightly darker shade of brown.
There was plenty of chocolate, but even with the filling, the overall feel was somewhat dry — and made lots of crumbs — so some cold milk helped a lot with the enjoyment of this one. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, but good.
From the package: “Made in Brazil”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road