Nana's No Gluten Chocolate Cookie
Taste test: This large, thick, soft chocolate cookie was dry.
Very dry. Very, very dry. After two bites of drying out my mouth, I decided that I had no choice but to pour some milk if I had any hope of continuing to eat it. The chocolate taste was not great, but it was tolerable, though there was something strange about the taste. Even with the milk, the dryness problem would not go away. Once I had finished washing down each bite of cookie with milk, my whole mouth felt dry, and some of the cookie just wouldn't wash away. Buying this was a bad decision by me. Not a good cookie.
Shop: Buy Nana's Cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fruit Juice Sweetened All Natural Ingredients” ... “No Eggs • No Dairy” ... “No Refined Sugar” ... “After years of searching for a delicious cookie that was nutritious, I began baking my own from natural and organic ingredients. In 1992 with the rave reviews of family and friends, Nana's Cookie Company was born.”
Online store: Buy Nana's Cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Nana's Cookie Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road