Taste test: These sandwich cookies looked roughly similar to Vienna Wafers, but the shape widened toward the middle. They had a nice floral design on the light beige cookie surfaces, with the Cameo name in the center. The filling was white.
I crunched in to find a good crunch and a nice sweet taste. I enjoyed eating these with milk, but the taste didn't speak to me quite the way that Vienna Fingers always have.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, similar to butter cookies.
From the package: “Made in Puerto Rico” ... “Serving Size 2 cookies (27g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Puerto Rico (7 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road