Taste test: This mysterious new flavor came in a package that looked fairly similar to 2017's Mystery Oreo, but honey, they shrunk the package — bringing the weight down from 15.25 oz. to just 12.2 oz.
The cookies looked like regular Oreos, with chocolate cookies bearing the usual markings and a white filling. Oreo has promised a series of clues, released weekly on the Interweb, to help identify the flavor.
When we shared the cookies around, our snackers were all over the map. Some tasted pumpkin spice (but different from the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, which had golden cookies, not chocolate ones); others noticed maple (but the Maple Oreos also lacked chocolate); one other said it tasted like a candle (and not in a good way, if there is one).
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe like carrot cake?
From the package: “Guess the flavor for a chance to win $50,000” ... “Mystery Flavor Creme artificially flavored” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Chocolate Sandwich Cookies”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Sandwiches (280 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road