Murray Ginger Snaps
Taste test: These round ginger cookies were much like the various other kinds we've tried, which is to say we liked them a lot.
They had a great sweet ginger taste, and they delivered a crunch that seemed particularly strong. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger cookie smell.
From the package: “Old Fashioned Ginger Cookies” ... “The great taste you love since 1941” ... “Murray Old Fashioned® Ginger Snaps take you back to days gone by. They remind you of a time when wheelbarrow races and skipping stones were the order of the day. This tasty, crispy, authentic ginger cookie is a great refreshment with an ice-cold glass of milk or as a warm-up on a cool day with a hot cup of coffee.” ... “Produced with Genetic Engineering.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M Provisions
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Village Market, Roslindale Square. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road