Taste test: These snacks consisted of two thin, round oatmeal cookies sandwiched around a thin layer of vanilla yogurt creme.
The taste was pretty much like oatmeal cookies (without raisins), just moister. They were on the sweet side, but not too sweet or anything. I could see but not taste the vanilla yogurt creme filling, so as far as I'm concerned, they were just good oatmeal cookies, and the yogurt creme was just a distraction. I noticed after buying these that the box said that they're sweetened with Splenda. It didn't adversely affect the taste that I could notice, but still, I won't be buying them again as a result.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular oatmeal cookies smell. Very good.
From the package: “Treat Yourself Smarter™” ... “At Mrs. Freshley's, we know smarter choices are important to you. That why we've created Snack Away™, a special line of snacks designed to be part of an overall plan for a healthier lifestyle!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road