Taste test: This package from Bangladesh contained rectangular cookies that were fairly thick, with bumps along the edges, various shades of beige and golden beige on the surfaces, and shiny, sugary-looking tops.
I crunched in to find a surprisingly light feel and crumbly crunch, with an excellent sweet coconut flavor. We shared these around among some snackers who were enjoying breakfast after running up and down some hills, and those willing to try one were unanimous in their praise. Several people singled out the shiny surface for praise. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Only the best and most delicious ingredients.” ... “A real biscuit when you chit-chat” ... “New Generation Biscuit” ... “Bakers to the nation” ... “Symbol of international quality” ... “Export quality”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road