Taste test: This package from Bangladesh contained rectangular cookies that were fairly thick, with bumps along the edges, various shades of beige and golden beige on the surfaces, and shiny, sugary-looking tops.
I crunched in to find a surprisingly light feel and crumbly crunch, with an excellent sweet coconut flavor. We shared these around among some snackers who were enjoying breakfast after running up and down some hills, and those willing to try one were unanimous in their praise. Several people singled out the shiny surface for praise. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Only the best and most delicious ingredients.” ... “A real biscuit when you chit-chat” ... “New Generation Biscuit” ... “Bakers to the nation” ... “Symbol of international quality” ... “Export quality”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bangladesh (8 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road