Morris Tropical Fish Biscuits Tandoori Chicken Flavor
Taste test: These cookies jumped out at us because they promised an unusual combination — fish shape and chicken flavor. Each piece was about the size of a Swedish Fish, with similar shape and details. Of course, there was no red like those Fish, as these just had a light beige cookie color.
As for the chicken part, we felt a little misled here. The cookies had a light crunch and tasted pretty much like plain wheat cookies — a nice sweet taste, but not like chicken, let alone Tandoori chicken (nor like fish).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a regular sweet wheat cookie smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil - Contain Antioxidant TBHQ), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E341), Raising Agents (E503ii, E500ii), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Enzymes/Flour Treatment Agents (Amylase & Protease).”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road