Morris Tropical Fish Biscuits Tandoori Chicken Flavor
Taste test: These cookies jumped out at us because they promised an unusual combination — fish shape and chicken flavor. Each piece was about the size of a Swedish Fish, with similar shape and details. Of course, there was no red like those Fish, as these just had a light beige cookie color.
As for the chicken part, we felt a little misled here. The cookies had a light crunch and tasted pretty much like plain wheat cookies — a nice sweet taste, but not like chicken, let alone Tandoori chicken (nor like fish).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a regular sweet wheat cookie smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil - Contain Antioxidant TBHQ), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E341), Raising Agents (E503ii, E500ii), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Enzymes/Flour Treatment Agents (Amylase & Protease).”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Cookies (601 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road