Moon Pie Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Sandwich
Taste test: These cookies followed a similar formula to Moon Pie's mint chocolate version, with two oversized Oreo-like cookies coated in chocolate and filled with peanut butter in this case.
Unfortunately, the results were far worse, as the "creamy peanut butter" it claimed to contain was much more creme than peanut butter and tasted really fake and sugary. It didn't look like peanut butter, it didn't feel like peanut butter, and it didn't taste like peanut butter. Not very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate cookie smell.
From the package: “Crunchy chocolate cookies Creamy peanut butter inside Delicious chocolatey outside” ... “a Zero Trans Fat Snack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Chattanooga Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road