Moon Pie Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Sandwich
Taste test: These cookies followed a similar formula to Moon Pie's mint chocolate version, with two oversized Oreo-like cookies coated in chocolate and filled with peanut butter in this case.
Unfortunately, the results were far worse, as the "creamy peanut butter" it claimed to contain was much more creme than peanut butter and tasted really fake and sugary. It didn't look like peanut butter, it didn't feel like peanut butter, and it didn't taste like peanut butter. Not very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter and chocolate cookie smell.
From the package: “Crunchy chocolate cookies Creamy peanut butter inside Delicious chocolatey outside” ... “a Zero Trans Fat Snack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Chattanooga Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road