Taste test: This large chocolate bar had the same 5x3 grid as the Oreo Milka, with a filling that in this case tried to bring the taste of a Chips Ahoy cookie in between the milk chocolate top and bottom. The center looked kind of like cookie dough, with some cookie bits or chocolate chips visible, but not a lot of them.
I tried a few sections to find that there was a hint of Chips Ahoy taste, along with an occasional crunch of a cookie bit that did resemble the crunchy version of Chips Ahoy. The taste was less like a chocolate chip cookie than would have been ideal, but it still a good milk chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There is a hint of chocolate chip cookie amid the milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Germany” ... “Manufactured by Mondelez Deutschland” ... “100% alpine milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- All Chips Ahoy! (27 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road