Taste test: This cookie was quite large, somewhat round and had lots of divots and bumps on top, plus chocolate chips and other stuff jutting out. The wrapper didn't explain what "Compost" was supposed to mean, so I Googled a bit and found Milk Bar's recipe; it included mini chocolate chips, mini butterscotch chips, graham crust, ground coffee, potato chips and mini pretzels.
I bit in to find a crumbly and remotely moist feel, with soft chocolate bits and occasional crunch from something that I couldn't really identify. I thought the taste was pretty average at first, but it was good enough that I kept eating, and largely because of the chocolate, it got better as I ate more. I couldn't specifically taste any of that long list of stuff other than the chocolate. Still, a pretty good cookie.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sweet cookie smell, but nothing great. Couldn't smell any chocolate.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: MomoMilk, LLC d/b/a Milk Bar
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road