Taste test: This cookie was quite large, somewhat round and had lots of divots and bumps on top, plus chocolate chips and other stuff jutting out. The wrapper didn't explain what "Compost" was supposed to mean, so I Googled a bit and found Milk Bar's recipe; it included mini chocolate chips, mini butterscotch chips, graham crust, ground coffee, potato chips and mini pretzels.
I bit in to find a crumbly and remotely moist feel, with soft chocolate bits and occasional crunch from something that I couldn't really identify. I thought the taste was pretty average at first, but it was good enough that I kept eating, and largely because of the chocolate, it got better as I ate more. I couldn't specifically taste any of that long list of stuff other than the chocolate. Still, a pretty good cookie.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sweet cookie smell, but nothing great. Couldn't smell any chocolate.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: MomoMilk, LLC d/b/a Milk Bar
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Cookies (613 snacks)
- Pretzels (547 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Milk Bar, Harvard Square. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road