Taste test: This cookie was quite large, somewhat round and had lots of divots and bumps on top, plus chocolate chips and other stuff jutting out. The wrapper didn't explain what "Compost" was supposed to mean, so I Googled a bit and found Milk Bar's recipe; it included mini chocolate chips, mini butterscotch chips, graham crust, ground coffee, potato chips and mini pretzels.
I bit in to find a crumbly and remotely moist feel, with soft chocolate bits and occasional crunch from something that I couldn't really identify. I thought the taste was pretty average at first, but it was good enough that I kept eating, and largely because of the chocolate, it got better as I ate more. I couldn't specifically taste any of that long list of stuff other than the chocolate. Still, a pretty good cookie.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sweet cookie smell, but nothing great. Couldn't smell any chocolate.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: MomoMilk, LLC d/b/a Milk Bar
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Milk Bar, Harvard Square. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road