Blueberry & Cream Cookie
Taste test: This large, thick, fairly round cookie had a light color overall, with some even lighter spots that appeared to be white chocolate chips, plus some dark areas that were presumably the blueberries.
I bit in to find a dense and slightly moist feel, with a good taste, creamy and sweet without being too sweet. The blueberries were tough to notice in the initial taste, but they did sneak in there for the aftertaste. Not an outstanding cookie, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet cookie smell, but hardly any blueberry.
From the package: “Contains: wheat, milk, soy, eggs. Made in a facility that processes products that contain peanuts and tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: MomoMilk, LLC d/b/a Milk Bar
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Milk Bar, Harvard Square. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road