Pepperidge Farm Milano Coconut Flavored Chocolate
Taste test: This version of the Milano cookies looked a lot like the original chocolate ones, with the same shapes of cookies and a thin chocolate layer in between them. The picture on the impossible-to-open bag showed a white layer in addition to the chocolate one, but we couldn't see it in real life.
We crunched in to find that there was indeed lots of chocolate to taste — in the coconut vs. chocolate battle of flavor wills, coconut won out. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Stront coconut smell.
From the package: “Irresistible. So why resist?” ... “Baked with no artificial flavors or preservatives (just one more reason why they're so good).” ... “The ingredients from corn, soy and sugar in this product come from genetically modified crops.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrew McIntosh. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road