Merba Triple Chocolate Cookies
Taste test: We opened this bag and were surprised that it contained only eight chocolate chip cookies, with a plastic tray inside holding two stacks of four. However, each cookie was quite substantial, with a wide diameter and good thickness, including a chocolate coating on the bottom. We were expecting to see three kinds of chocolate (milk, dark and white) but initially all we though we saw were the milk chocolate chips.
After some analysis, we figured out that the milk chocolate was on the bottom, the chocolate chips were actually dark chocolate, and there were also some chunks of white chocolate — we didn't notice those at first, as some were well camouflaged into the cookie dough.
We crunched in to find a very nice crumbly texture with an excellent taste and lots of chocolate. The cookies made a lot of crumbs, but they tasted really good. The bag was a bit messy to open and just about impossible to reseal, but we didn't see that as much of a problem, as it's unlikely that anyone would not finish all of the cookies in one sitting!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice chocolate chip cookie smell. Great!
From the package: “with a delicious combination of white, milk and dark chocolate” ... “Cookies with 11% plain chocolate chips, 6% white chocolate chips and a bottom of 20% milk chocolate.” ... “Made in the Netherlands”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (19 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road