Taste test: These small, mushroom-shaped cookies consisted of crunchy cookie stems dipped into solid milk chocolate mushroom tops.
They were fun to eat and quite good, with a nice crunch from the cookie part and lots of chocolate. Some of the stems had broken off (despite being well protected in a foil bag inside a cardboard box) but otherwise we had no complaints at all, as our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “A splendid chocolaty combination and crispy cracker” ... “sweet & crispy” ... “Meiji Makes the world a little sweeter.” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road