Taste test: These round cookies were stacked up to the height of the can, and each cookie had a rough oatmeal texture on the bottom and a milk chocolate coating on top, with sort of a waffle-like grid showing through the chocolate coating.
They were quite good, with a solid crunch from the somewhat gritty oatmeal cookie and lots of chocolate to sweeten things up and smooth things out..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk choc nobby oaty biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road