Taste test: These round cookies were stacked up to the height of the can, and each cookie had a rough oatmeal texture on the bottom and a milk chocolate coating on top, with sort of a waffle-like grid showing through the chocolate coating.
They were quite good, with a solid crunch from the somewhat gritty oatmeal cookie and lots of chocolate to sweeten things up and smooth things out..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk choc nobby oaty biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road