Matsunaga Cigar Biscuit
Taste test: This bag contained lots of tiny, beige, stick-shaped cookies, but the connection to cigars was so remote that we won't even include this one in the Snacks Shaped Like Things category. (If you want to eat a snack while acting like you're chomping on a cigar, stick with Utz Pretzel Rods.)
Thankfully, the cookies didn't taste like cigars — they had a light crunch and a nice sweet taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Since 1938”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road