Taste test: These store-brand chocolate chip cookies were pretty good.
The round cookies had irregular top surfaces and were loaded with tons of smallish chocolate chips. There were solid enough to have a pretty good crunch upon biting in, but crumbly enough that they were easy to eat. The dough tasted good and worked well with the high level of chocolate chips, so overall taste was very chocolatey.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate chip cookies smell.
From the package: “More for your dollar” ... “Serving Size 2 Cookies (25g) Servings Per Container About 18”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road