Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled most of the way with cookies that had a light beige color and came in various animal shapes.
Despite being protected by the box, most of the cookies were broken to various degrees. Of the ones that were fully intact, the artistic style seemed to vary a lot, as some animals looked realistic and serious, while others were more cartoonish. The dearth of intact animals — and all the small bits of broken cookie — did detract a bit of the enjoyment of the cookies, but the taste was actually quite good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical butter cookie smell.
From the package: “nut and dairy free” ... “Pareve” ... “Made In A Nut Free Facility”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Market Square Food Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road