Taste test: This Oreos knockoff followed the general Oreos sandwich cookies formula, but obviously couldn't use the Oreo sandwiches' exterior markings, so they had their own, which consisted of one design repeating in a pattern. For the mint crème filling, it was light green, somewhat recessed from the edges, and there was plenty of it, though the amount and look varied a lot from one sandwich to the next.
I usually can't find anything bad to say about chocolate-mint combinations, but they didn't get it quite right here. I found the creme to be some combination of too minty or too sweet — all in all, just a bit much. It was still pretty good, but a step below other chocolate mint cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent mint chocolate smell. Super-minty and sweet!
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda (Leavening), Artificial Color (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road