Taste test: This Oreos knockoff followed the general Oreos sandwich cookies formula, but obviously couldn't use the Oreo sandwiches' exterior markings, so they had their own, which consisted of one design repeating in a pattern. For the mint crème filling, it was light green, somewhat recessed from the edges, and there was plenty of it, though the amount and look varied a lot from one sandwich to the next.
I usually can't find anything bad to say about chocolate-mint combinations, but they didn't get it quite right here. I found the creme to be some combination of too minty or too sweet — all in all, just a bit much. It was still pretty good, but a step below other chocolate mint cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent mint chocolate smell. Super-minty and sweet!
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda (Leavening), Artificial Color (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road