Taste test: This tube of cookies followed the same format as the chocolate version, with bumpy edges and a recessed, creme-filled center, in this case with the cookies being butter cookies and the filling being lime-flavored but off-white in color. (I assumed that filling would be green and was surprised to find that it was not, but the picture on the package was actually accurate in this regard.)
I crunched in to find a great crumbly crunch and lots of sweet lime creme. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, smells like key lime pie.
From the package: “Limón/Limão” ... “After opening, keep the product in a lidded container in a fresh place.” ... “Product of Brazil” ... “May contain milk, cashew and peanut.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road