Taste test: These smallish, round cookies had ruffled edges and a recessed center, filled nearly all the way with a chocolate creme. The cookies were pretty dark in color, and the creme filling was noticeably darker.
I crunched in to find a great chocolate taste, with both a light crunch and creaminess. These went great with cold milk, which I had to keep refilling as I went back to the tube over and over to get more cookies!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “After opening, keep the product in a lidded container in a fresh place.” ... “Product of Brazil” ... “May contain milk, cashew and peanut.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road