Taste test: This large package contained three separate packs of 29 crackers. The top side of each rectangular cracker had two rows of seven holes, with the word M-A-R-I-L-A-N in between those rows and some decorative markings around the edges. They were fairly big, at an inch and quarter wide and almost 3 inches long, and fairly thick.
We crunched in to find a light crunch with good crispness and a fairly high density of cookie. We were expecting a milky taste based on the "Leite" name, and the taste was indeed creamy, while also being sweet. Pretty good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet cookie smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road